Gas Appliance Service & Repairs.
Gas appliances should be regularly serviced, at least once a year. In the case of new appliances that carry several years warranty, a service carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer is required to validate the subsequent years of the guarantee.
Regular servicing helps to keep your appliance working safely and efficiently. Regular servicing should also prolong the life of your appliance.
In very basic terms a service includes:
• Visual examination of the appliance and its flue to confirm that it is suitably located and installed in accordance will all relevant regulations.
• Examination and cleaning of combustion chamber, fan, heat exchanger burner etc.
• Examination and testing of appliance, flue, safety devices, controls and components.
• Checking and adjusting burner pressure and gas rates.
• Confirming that the appliance is capable of safe operation.
The above checks are standard inside a typical combination boiler.
Landlord Certificates. (Gas Safety Inspections)
Systems fully power flushed to increase efficiency.
Central Heating Installations and Boiler swaps.
All of our boilers are A -rated efficiency with 5 years parts & labour warantee. New in 2013, choice of 5, 7, 10 or 15 year warranty.